If you’re looking for a material that will really make an impression, consider our plantable seed paper.
Perfect for eco-friendly invitations, wedding favours, and other creative projects, these will blossom
into beautiful houseplants when potted.
*Do note that as our plantable seed papers are handmade, variation in thickness from sheet to sheet may occur.
- Tip: Soak the paper in water overnight before planting. Be careful when
removing the paper from the water the next day as it will be soft and soggy.
This should help the seeds germinate faster.
- Prepare pot with 2/3 full good potting soil (recommended for indoors)
- Cover the plantable paper with soil, about 3mm deep.
- Soak the soil so that it is nicely damp, but not ponding.
- Keep the paper moist for the first 10 days at all times – to germinate the seeds.
- If germination is successful, sprouts will appear at 2 – 3 weeks.